วันเสาร์ที่ 3 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

[Fanaccount] 110902 2PM HANDS UP Asia Tour in Seoul 2011 Day 1

How I met your mother 
Ok, first of all, due to the fact that I had a nerve-wracking visit at the Immigration Office this morning, I won’t be able to provide a full account. Not to mention that I wasn’t taking any notes, so we will have to trust my rusty memory on this one.

Next, I must offer my prayers to whatever godly providence has lead me to becoming a staff member of 2pmalways, because if it weren’t for this awesome site I would’ve never been where I was.
It was such an unbelievable day. I talked to Khun’s mom, Khun’s dad (he’s so cute <3), Junho’s mom, Junho’s dad, Taec’s mom. Saw Chansung’s mom, Chansung’s dad, Taec’s dad and Wooyoung’s mom. Haha. And Junho’s mom recognized 2PMalways towel that I had, she said she knew the fansite. Oh oh, and Khun & Junho’s dads know where Lithuania is T^T They both were like, oh right, Soviet Union, but now you have your own country. ;A; So amazing, that they know the name, most of the time people think I’m from Ukraine wtf.
Aaaaaaaanyways.
                              On the way towards the indoors gymnastics stadium.
                                           A huge ass 2PM banner on the building. 

A JunWoo fan I got from HITAM @Woogle. JunWoo proved to be prophetic (?) for the evening kkkk
Ok, these photos are there just to prove you that I was really at the venue XD. And to be honest, I thought that the indoors gymnastics stadium is a lot bigger, but actually it’s very small and compact. The view from my seat:
Right-in-the-freakin-middle. OMG. Whatever gods are looking over me this year. Thank you very much.
I won’t go too much into the detail about their appearance or anything, not to mention it’s past 1am here and I’m feeling like I’m about to crash, and I still wanna read Refan’s new chapter so..
Just to make matter simple  - THEY ALL ARE HANDSOME OK? lol But I guess in the end, I am a Jang-ppa. Jang Wooyoung is really a what you call 볼매 (볼수록 매력 만점), it means that the more you get to see him, the more charming he becomes, and that is certainly true. The way that guy moves is so… FLUID and EASY, and.. it’s unbelievable.
It all began with HOT. Then electricity, and a remix of.. I was crazy for you if I’m not mistaken and then Tired of Waiting. It was a kind of a mixmash, topped with Put your hands up. I really liked the new choreography for the remixes, especially Electricity. Keeping in mind that they had to redo the song, as it had a different choreo before that.
Then it all went dark, until someone appeared in the middle, and it took me awhile to realize it was Junho (should’ve figured it out sooner, keeping in mind that his mom started waving Junho-bong right next to me). It was a fast dance song, which is rather addictive, and I was like, oh hey, solo stage, nice… But then the lights went out… and POOF Jang Wooyoung appeared at the very front of that round stage.
I am ashamed to admit it, but I squealed. Not only were his vocals on par with Junho’s but the way those two look together, how they danced and like.. especially stood back to back. ;~; I squealed some more. Twins are real, ok? It was amazing. I hope that song gets released sometime around.
After WooHo stage it was time for ballads and they sat down on these high chairs, waiting for Junho and Wooyoung to take off their bling bling vests and put on jackets. When Wooyoung took off his, the hall was like: SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!! (me too: screeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaam), and Taec: Oh, Jang Wooyoung, were you working out? lol
Then I think they sang I can’t and Give it to me. During Give it to me, they went forwards and the song had a choreography. And they split into TaecWooKhun (right flank) and SuChanHo (left flank).
Afterwards they began preparing for TaecKhun stage, and OMG, they brought these broad wide sheets and while the other guys were holding them, they changed their clothes ON STAGE. The other guys were flashing flashlights at them, and eventually there was this red light pointed at the sheets, and trust me, the shadow theatre was entertaining enough ahahaha. I think I saw Khun pulling his pants up dear god XD These guys sure know how to sell themselves well >.>”
TaecKhun’s stage was My Valentine and Itaewon Freedom. They began Itaewon Freedom alone (OMG THE LEVEL OF TROLLYNESS when they turned around to face the audience and the look on their faces ahahaha, well need fancams or a proper DVD for those), but then the original artists came out and they performed fully together.
For some reason, Chansung didn’t do a song, he did a martial arts show instead. They showed a video before it, something like a bad spirit coming over and killing Chan and his girlfriend, and then Chan’s spirit rising and preparing to fight the bad guy. Actually, it was all very well made, especially the fight with the shadows. I mean, he had to learn how to synchronize a lot of stuff. Kudos Chansung-ah~
Then they showed Jeonggamie story 2, pinpointing crazy things about every single one of them. Chansung was shown being bad at martial arts. Junho had a very pervert dream and wrote a song, but JYP rejected it, because the lyrics were too pervy (junho was like, ey, but he always writes perv lyrics himself), and only after 50 rewrites, Give it to me finally was put into the album. Taec was shown too obsessed with his OkCat, selling t-shirts that no one would buy. Wooyoung… ahahaha.. he supposedly believed that MJ was still alive and he would dance on stage one day with him XD He “sent” a letter to Michael in USA and the manager was like: oh hey wooyoungah, you received a letter from abroad, Wooyoung: yaaaaaay~ opens letter and there’s only: THANK YOU! (manager’s joke). Junsu was shown being very into composing, and saving up his money to buy the rightinstruments, he was also very happy to see a “composer” written next to his profile on naver lol. Khun was supposed to be training and not eating, but he ate all the pizza while guys left to watch miss A’s comeback. When they came back Taec was like: :( Good-bye~ pizza good-bye~~
Then it was I hate you and I’ll be Back but…
I guess the highlight of the concert was Back 2 U. Since they couldn’t do All Night Long, they must’ve chosen this one kkk. The dance was *.,* It was with the dancers and I honestly couldn’t take my eyes off Jang Wooyoung’s hips. That boy moves so well, it’s not fair :( It was already sexy enough, but they still decided to take white shirts off the dancers and then the girls unbuttoned all of their shirts and the lightings went crazy and it was like a high-class I’m sorry to say that but strippershowokit’struedon’tkillmeomg. I was hiding behind my fan (thank you HITAM m(_ _)m, because even if Junho’s dad hadn’t been sitting on my left I still wouldn’t have been able to enjoy it fully, I mean… It’s not a kind of stuff to be watched in a crowd (I’m not saying that it was wrong or that I didn’t like it, but it was simply… jaw dropping, well, you can see AllAboutABoy fancam already).
Then.. what else, there was Junsu’s solo stage. AMAZINGZINGZINGZING~ he’s a total freako normally, but when this guy is on stage it’s just WOW. It was a hip-hop song with lots of rapping and a very catching chorus. Also, hoping to hear it released sometime around.
After Without U, they did Only U and 모르니 and these were the songs, when they scattered all over, and one would’ve needed to have 6 sets of eyes to follow them all around. Nichkhun and Junho got lifted on these omg what do you call them, it’s like stands connected to wires and they fly all around the place, so they got lifted above the 2nd floor, and Khun was right above us, he obviously saw his family, noticed him waving like crazy and grinning from ear to ear kkk. And Junho is terribly handsome from up close. T^T
After 10/10 it all went really fast with their greatest hits, Again and Again, Don’t Stop Can’t Stop and Heartbeat. The Hearbeat ending was so lulzy. I actually saw someone trip over, and I thought it was Junsu and his numb knee again, but it was hard to see in red light. Then there were only 5 of them left, but it felt rehearsed because two of them were “killed” by others and then the three remaining ones were looking for another victim, but tadaaaa~ you have Khun the almighty appear from above and stop them, and then put them to sleep. Then Khun gets raised up high, lifts up his arms and dudung~~~~ HUGE CG ANGEL WINGS ahahahaha <3 loved it.
Then they began with Thank You, and they appeared for Encore wearing SUITS! And everyone was squealing, because it meant only one - I’M YOUR MAN!, but but, what do I see, I see Taec limping and his arm all over Chan’s shoulder ;~; crap. Well, having been through a few ankle traumas myself, and through idol injuries in my DBSK fandom days, I can say that usually it looks a lot worse than it really is, and Taec sure hurt his leg, but he looked so sad and devasted, not because of the pain, but because he ruined the celebration. He probably was blaming himself because the fans couldn’t see a 100% performance, and after the song, when a staff member brought him a chair, everyone was chanting Ok-Taec-Yeon Ok-Taec-Yeon.
Then the guys said that the reason they were all dressed like that, was because they wanted to show I’m Your Man (audience KYAAAAH), and Taec’s like :((((( and then he says that even though his condition is like that, they definitely need to perform it, so they went and did I’m Your Man. THE CHOREO IS AMAZING. And I don’t think that Taec was pushing himself (btw, he’s so handsome omg), he was moving slowly and carefully, and well, he’s a professional and he knows what he’s doing.
Aaaaaaaaaaand, afterwards we had the obligatory disco encore with remixes and water fight. The end. (well, I did say it would be only highlights right? and look how long it got omg, plus I think I might’ve forgotten something along the way, but maybe I will remember later on)
It’s 2am and I need to get a sleep before today’s concert. Need to watch Jang Wooyoung doing Back 2 U hip thrusts again.
And yes, Khun’s parents were right in front of me, and Junho’s mom (and later dad) on my left. Junho’s dad is adorable btw.
P.S. Junho was hugging Wooyoung over his shoulders during the final speech at the very very end, and they both were standing at the far left corner, while the other guys were on the left/centre.

credit: Written by Egle @2pmalways 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น