วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 1 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Women's Weekly ( Wooyoung )

 I’m in love♡ I love you♡
“Beastly Idols” 2PM attract you with their sophisticated and dynamic performances. Even though they look very cool in suits in their new single “I’m your man”, they are incredibly cute when they get off the stage. You’ll enjoy their precious shots and messages for sure!

Wooyoung
■What kind of man are you?
  A hardworking MAN, which means “to work hard for someone we love”
■Message to your fans?
  Since it’s still very hot, please take care of yourselves. Thank you for always loving us♡



Q: What are you addicted to recently?
    Japanese dramas.
Q: What surprised you surprised?
    “Dream High” was aired on Japanese TV.
Q: What was your recent failure?
    When I went to the gym, it was closed.
Q: What do you do first when you get up in the morning?
    Brush my teeth.
Q: What do you wear when you sleep?
    (My special) Pajamas.
Q: What is the favorite part in your room?
    Comfy bed.
Q: If you had a day off tomorrow, what would you do?
    I’d just sleep.
Q: Where do you want to go with your girlfriend?
    A desert island
Q: What would you do if you were in love?
    I wouldn’t change much.
Q: What is your lifetime treasure?
    Stuffed panda.
Q: Who do you admire the most?
    J.Y.Park.

credits: Jpn-Eng: sakiHa @2pmalays | Edited by Egle @2pmalways | Scanned by @neruneruchan 


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น